If you are running vsftpd in standalone mode, add the “listen_port” directive in vsftpd.conf,like this:
If you are running vsftpd from an inetd or xinetd program, this becomes an inetd or xinetd problem. You must change the inetd or xinetd configuration files (perhaps /etc/inetd.conf or /etc/xinetd.d/vsftpd).
In Microsoft Excel, it is possible to combine, or concatenate, different cells of data into one cell. This article contains two examples.
The following formula combines data from cells A1, B1 and C1. Write this formula into another column, such as column D1:
Add Spaces Between Each Column
The following formula combines data from cells A1, B1 and C1 and adds spaces between each set of data. Write this formula into another column, such as column D1:
=A1&” “&B1&” “&C1
=CONCATENATE(A1,” “,B1,” “,C1)
PS: If you have multiple rows just copy the formula to other rows.
To create a compiled list of unique records, follow these steps:
- Select the column titles above rows or records that you want to sort.
- On the Data menu, point to Filter, and then click Advanced Filter. If you are prompted as follows, click OK.
No headers detected. Assume top row of selection is header row?
- Under Action, click Copy to another location.
- Click to select the Unique records only check box.
- In the List range box, type or select the range of records (such as A3:H10).
- In the Criteria range box, type or select the same range of records (that is, A3:H10)
- In the Copy to box, type the address of or select the first cell where you want the information to be placed. Make sure there is enough room so you don’t overwrite pre-existing data.
Note You can only do this in the active sheet.
- Click OK.